Saturday, April 18, 2009

I just wanna be with you.

Oh well fourth post for the blog.

Everything is not going well these few days and I have been constantly wondering what had went wrong. But well, no answers found yet.

Band yesterday was not as good as expected I guess we really have to do something about it. For the juniors, and ourselves. but well, everything will turn out fine i guess, cause we are a family (:
(and for me, I don't want to lose the feeling anymore, it was long before I found it back)

Ball after that was short but fun well wasn't really in the mood to play but really felt like playing ._. (lol I think I'm not making any sense). Badly wanted to play basketball but there wasn't really any court or ball so sigh. Dinner after that was okayy. In short, the day was quite bad for me except during maths lesson when valencia was totally being stupid for making me laugh so much. (HAHAHA no offence ._. )

Why must it always be like a dream then everything comes crashing down and brings you back to reality? oh well I think we just have to fight for it. Jia you to everyone of you out there.

I think something's gone very wrong with me don't ask me what I have no idea. What's with all the _______. Something just got over me, blah.

I guess it will be better in time so yeah, I shall leave it for now.

I just woke up from my afternoon nap and am not in the mood to do everything and anything but I have chem critique staring at me now so I think I should go settle it first.

kkkkkbyeee

7 comments:

  1. haha thanks alot for that flattering comment jiahui. lol. heh but at least it made you happy (: jiayou for everything okay! always behind you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear :) Hang in there k. Aiya yes and all the cliche stuff LOL. Jiayou for our last two months before retiring, love you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha had to type some word verification nonsense just now and the word was LUVUSH. Lol. LUV ush. LOVE US. -.- K sorry bye haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha is "me" like valencia o.o hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yup yup thanks xin tian love you tooo. i shall hold on but can't help feeling lousy blah. okay I'm talking to you on msn now haha okay bye ._.

    ReplyDelete