Thursday, June 4, 2009

眼底星空,流星开始坠落.

I LOVE YOU MRS WONG <3

I survived band camp. Oh well last band camp with junior high band so hopefully we can treasure some last moments with juniors. Super tiring gosh it totally drained all the energy from me. My lips, as usual, died lol it is as swollen as don't know what now ._. sigh super pain cannot even smile properly during phototaking. The power of credentium the previous band camp made my lips bleed lol. So when I took out my mouthpiece it was bloody. Jia you jia you junior high we can make it :D Though I know its super tiring but its the year fours 09's last rhythm, help us make it good (:

BAND BAND BAND BAND BAND BAND BAND. band keeps popping out in my mind. Guess I really can't bear to leave it after rhythm. It's our third and last concert. Everything just seems to fly past when you don't want it to come to an end. Sure it's tiring but the happy and precious memories that we share really beats everything. Ohman, and the thought of not being able to touch my dear eupho is really like !@#%#$&%&^$@. We shall make the best of rhythm, let's rock the stage :D

And this is to my juniors :D (though probably yall won't see but its kay)

Samantha: YOYO. Still remember the day I first saw you hahaha, my first impression of you LOL. Yup, so we have gone through so much so much, SYF'07 (the running in Samurai ._.) , Rhythm'07 (QUEEN <3 ), Rhythm '08 (first few bars of poema), SYF'09 (BAR 90 HAHA) and the upcoming rhythm '09. Really treasured all our laughters and times we spent together, practising hard and all the stupid stuff that we are not supposed to do during full band lol. STOP BULLYING ME KAY I'M YOUR SENIOR LEHHH :D yup, must bring our section to greater heights kay :D

Yan Ting: HI. Probably we only played together for a few months but really treasured the times when we practised hard together and braved through everything. This band camp especially brought us closer. please stop being so demure and quiet haha must talk more. Haha bet you enjoyed sitting beside me. Must remember my depression song kay then can sing when you need it LOL. Yup you have the potential so must jia you kay :D I have faith in you. Jia you for the upcoming rhythm.

Venus: YO. Long time no see haha. yup yup I also spent quite little time with you cause of syf. But really enjoyed all the sectionals that I had with you. Then somemore you never come for band camp ): haha but it's okay, we will have a great time on the day of rhythm itself kay. You also have the potential to do well so jia you kay and rock the stage on saturday :D Euphos FTW!

Oh yeah, I don't like being the parade commander ): Always seems to panic when there are like hundred over eyes looking at my direction lol. (especially when you forget to bring your specs out of the house and have to end up commanding to what seems like a mass of white stuff to you lol.) I LIKE RAISING THE FLAG :D

Okay, on a separate note, I think I have grown a lot. Some things are better not said here, so shall leave them for the other space. To sum up, the first half of this year was quite eventful, and I think I matured a lot from all these. blablabla, no emo nonsense I think yall are probably quite sick of them anyway.

好想知道你的100分
会给怎样的人
亲爱的你不要再陌生增加我戏份
我想问亲爱的你把感情升等
朋友变成情人
可不可以告诉我标准
不要让我一直等
听着那时间滴答的走
对街的你在点头
好象一个梦
渐渐走到我前头

random song that I thought of posting cause I'm listening to it now LOL.

I think I had occasional mood swings in class lol. Boring lessons made me think. Sorry and thanks to those who attempted cheering me up, <3.

I want a Mr Happy keychain. Went around searching for it but still cannot find D:

I had a ridiculous dream. I dreamt that I was going for piano lesson then apparently halfway my two sisters and myself got kidnapped. But the next moment I knew, I woke up on a bed in some air con room (which seems to be my bedroom) and apparently my two sisters were tied and gagged just outside the room (I had no idea how I know that but I think it appeared in a dream in the dream). I walked towards the door. Then,

kidnapper: 你是谁?
me: 我当然是the sole survivor la! (with some 伟大的 hand gestures, as if anyone will see since I'm in the dark dark air con room with myself lol )

so I opened the door and prepared to attack the kidnapper. But apparently the kidnapper was smarter, he stepped forward and hugged me lol. He hugged so tight I can't attack him or anything LOL. okay somehow I was so scared I woke up from the dream in the middle of the night -.- yes, it ended that abruptly LOL. I have weird dreams.

lol this post is in bits and pieces, I think I'm falling asleep, bye.

3 comments:

  1. thankyou jiahui :D
    haha happened to see your post today. im glad we had this camp, and being able to play together the past few months was great. :)
    i will jiayou!

    and yup, now whenever it happens i will think of your depression song haha-.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. im the kidnapper :D stay happy yea and jiayou for rhythm wheee our last concert tgt! its tmrrrrrrrrrr oh nooooooooooooo stage fright ahhhh ._.

    ReplyDelete