Saturday, June 6, 2009

TIME FLIES

yeah you know time flies? Figure J in Saga Maligna LOL.

So Rhythm XXIII flew past, people with pictures of me send me pl0x :D

I remembered how I didnt know what in the world a euphonium is until I got to see the thing itself.
I remembered how I used to dislike playing it.
I remembered how must I wanted to get into the clarinets or saxophones section.
I remembered how blur we all looked last time.
I remembered having sectionals with Xin tian, Wei hua and Jin kai, when we spent most of the time talking.
I remembered how we used to talk about stupid stuff.
I remembered how all the year ones got together to play rocking rondeau and trumpet voluntary.
I remembered how the seniors applauded us after our performance.
I remembered how nervous I was for my first indoor test.
I remembered how I screwed up my D major scale on my first indoor test.
I remembered how much fun we had playing captain ball during band chalet'06.
I remembered how much I enjoyed the music during rhythm 20.
I remembered how I grew to like my instrument.
I remembered how much mistakes I made when I had my first full band.
I remembered how scared I was when I played in front of my seniors.
I remembered how I became a senior when the year ones came in.
I remembered samantha in some blue uniform.
I remembered having fun in sectionals.
I remembered I was initially not is SYF'07.
I remembered how happy I was when I got in.
I remembered how difficult samurai was to me at that time.
I remembered working out the run in samurai.
I remembered always coming in wrongly for the start of samurai.
I remembered how I enjoyed playing sunrise.
I remembered the disappointment written on everyone's face when the result was announced.
I remembered how we hugged and cry together.
I remembered how this painful lesson made us more bonded.
I remembered how we encouraged one another and pick ourselves up.
I remembered how we worked together to piece up queen symphony.
I remembered por yee's solo that he always can't seem to get right LOL.
I remembered my first rhythm concert.
I remembered my second rhythm concert.
I remembered how we worked hard for poema and bass clarinet concerto.
I remembered brisbane.
I remembered hating band for that long period of time. (HMM ^^)
I remembered how I emo-ed during band practises.
I remembered how sectionals are so awkward.
I remembered being the QM for the temporary comm.
I remembered how we worked together to put together the band chalet.
I remembered how it rained and spoiled our plans.
I remembered bbq-ing in the drizzle.
I remembered having to step up to lead the section because we have no more wilson for support.
I remembered how difficult it was at first because I was so dependent on lionel.
I remembered hand-over when I became the vice chairperson.
I remembered I was unclear of what I am supposed to do.
I remembered how chiong and hiong band practises were.
I remembered how hard we tried and how much effort we put in for SYF'09.
I remembered how we played on stage on 3/4/09.
I remembered how they cried when the results were announced.
I remembered mrs wong's words to us.
I remembered how I had to learn to shout louder cause nobody hears me ._.
I remembered how I had to gather the courage just to give out an order (I was really shy then).
I remembered how we prepared for rhythm'09.
I remembered band camp when we really truly got together.
I remembered how I got closer to the year twos, they are really a wonderful bunch of people.
I remembered how we had intensive pratises but nobody complained.
I remembered the scoldings that we got.
I remembered how we reflected and moved on.
I remembered how today was such a blast.
I remembered hugging many people.
I remembered taking many pictures.
I remembered ruidi's solo was really AMAZZZEEING.
I remembered getting many gifts.
I remembered how difficult it is to lead such a big group.
I remembered how we made the music on stage today.
I remembered how we cheered.
I remembered how well we played stand by me.
I remembered how I was part of DHSSB on stage today.

All these, I remember.
4 years really passed like it was nothing, and I really can't bear to leave ):

2 comments:

  1. Yup time flies. Glad you were my partmate. :) Can't imagine me with another person. You must have suffered for 4 years LOL. Poor Jia Hui. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jiahui :D Omg your post really moved me heh. :x I'm not year 4 but read until very touched. :) Will really really miss you loads. :( Thanks for being such an awesome senior and friend. Will always remember you as the cute zilian eupho girl who's super imba at ball =D Love you! :D

    Always a part of basses. :)

    Vivi =)

    ReplyDelete