Friday, June 5, 2009

RHYTHM XXIII


):

I know I'm supposed to be feeling excited and geared up for tomorrow but currently I'm really super sad.

1) Last concert
2) First and last concert with year twos
3) Second and last concert with year threes
4) An end to all the fun times we had
5) last official day with DHSSB (JH)
6) last time playing in JH band
7) MY JUNIORSSSSS GAH.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

LOL don't know why but I'm really quite depressed over this ._. can't seem to get over it. I know it's not the end la but still I don't want tomorrow to come cause it will fly past, yet I want it to come. (lol this is so contradicting). I really feel super attached to the band now and it's like part and parcel of my life already. Lol life will be weird without it ._.

Whatever.

This band camp may be the most tiring, yet it was the most memorable I ever had.
TO ALL MEMBERS OF DHSSB, I LOVE YOU.
军乐队一家人! <3

WHAT IF I CRY DURING RHYTHM LOL. D':

1 comment:

  1. hi love, jiayou for rhythm!
    and you look cutezx up thr hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete